Image of an OS question

Celticsfan

Banned
Just looking for a guess here, how long would it take to get a true image copy of 108 GB used on a 570GB HD using acronis true image 2009?

thx

Well, why don't you just start the process
See estimated time..and then cancel it or something
No one is going to give you an accurate time..
And P4 isn't going to be all that quick with 2 gigs either way

Well, why don't you just start the process
See estimated time..and then cancel it or something
No one is going to give you an accurate time..
And P4 isn't going to be all that quick with 2 gigs either way

Well, I am waiting for a usb cord in order to do so that is why i Can't. I use to think this was one of the better forums out on the web and If no one cares to help me and take a guess I could always start posting in other forums as there are plenty more out on the web.

Well, I am waiting for a usb cord in order to do so that is why i Can't. I use to think this was one of the better forums out on the web and If no one cares to help me and take a guess I could always start posting in other forums as there are plenty more out on the web.

Really, man? Give us some time. The forums site has been down for quite a while. This isn't a chat site. You should be thankful people are helping you and not charging hundreds of dollars to do so. We still need to know what type of interface the hard drive is. I would say no more than an hour. It should be less than that though. It's hard to estimate these things.

Ronan, I appreciate your guess and response. Give it time though 3 and 1/2 days isn't enough just asking for a few guesses. Please, that is more than enough.

I do appreciate your help.

thx

It took True Image to clone 30GB of data on my C: drive, bit by bit which uses more space, just under an hour.

Thank you very much Remeniz. So do you think I might be talking about around 3 hours than for a little more than 3 times the amount of yours? I appreciate your response.

thx

Back
Top Bottom