Good Internal Hard-Drive?

Herpderp23

Baseband Member
Hey! I'm looking to get a new hard drive, the one I have now (Maxtor) is getting pretty old, bought it awhile ago when I was a little nublet. Should I grab myself a Seagate or Western Digital? Most of the SeaGate I noticed have really good reviews, large space for a cheap price. Looking for something under $70 and around 400+ GB. So if you have a nice HD, fill me in on what to get! =)

Yah, thats a great price, and it has lots of great reviews. I think I'll grab the 500gb, should last me a long time. Thanks =D

Seagate are a good drive manufacturer from my experiences never had a drive go bad

Yah the tests n such that I saw on tomshardware were really great, especially compared to a 10k RPM Veloci. I got the Seagate 640gb..it was only a few bucks more and shipping was free for UPS 3 day. =)

I was generally just talking about reliability my drives are a few years old now so they prolly wouldnt be as fast as the latest technology

I have a Seagate Barracuda myself I believe... or have I got a Samsung... either way, I know they are reliable :)

The most reliable hard drive I've ever had, was an 18.6 GB Samsung. I think it cost a little over £450 ($658) Try here, hopefully you'll find a better deal than I did 14 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom