Evolution email client

Hid_Enigma

In Runtime
I know I have been asking a lot of questions recently. The last install of linux I was able to tell evolution somehow to not ask for my password to verizon every time I sent an email. I have looked on many sites and have not been able to find the answer so hopefully someone here can help out. I have checked the settings many times, enabled SSL and TSL told evolution to remember the password, It will work if I tell it to remember for the session but would like to have it set so it does not ask again. The version of linux I am using is Mandriva 2009
Thanks in advance

Hi,

I would settings to see if there is a spot that you can check to stop that. You might also have an option to save the password when you type it. I am not sure with Evolution as I haven't used it in a couple of years.

Cheers!

thats what i thought to but the only check box when sending is to save for the session. I ran through the settings quite a few times and did not see anything I thought I may have either downloaded a program to do it or changed something in a file somewhere, just can't remember what and or where. Thanks though

thanks its greatly appreciated I have done searches for evolution, evolution sending email password in linux and rewarded these in different ways and keep getting mainly the same results. Even checked on evolutions website, and Mandriva's.

Back
Top Bottom