Motivation for Programming

Sinonymous

In Runtime
Hey guys, long time no see. I've been REALLY busy lately and just plain tired... My friend wants me to learn a programming language since I do computer repairs around my high school. He knows I like keeping myself busy on the computer so he convinced me to buy a c# book to read and learn. So I started to read. The problem is that I got the book during exam week (study week) so it got pushed off more and more and now I have no motivation to read it. So I have turned to you guys to ask: What is the long term pluses to C# is and why should I read this book? Thanks for you guy's help. I just need some good motivation.

Thanks again

Well you could setup a simple website for you repair business but you'd have to start off with HTML and a bit of javascript first.

Apart from that and if you don't want to become a programmer there aren't any other purposes

Nice monies can be made by knowledgeable C# programmers, building programs from it, i've got some friends in programming, but if you're not going to follow it as a career, then it'd be tough to find any motivation.

This really doesn't help probably but figured I will say what motivates me. After a long day or if I am stressed out I will start writing a program and just by getting the program to work relieves me so. What motivates me is being stresses mainly.

If you are interested in learning a programming language I would read it, however at least for me and maybe a few other members it not something you can easily pick up on your own. I took a few programming classes through my career cluster that I majored it. I knew my major wouldn't be in programming so I tried not to view my programming class as a waste of time.. long story short I like programming but I dislike it as well.

It's a nice feeling when you code a program that works and does a good job - especially when other people use it!

Back
Top Bottom