geting new comp. plz help me pick one :D

rastapunk420

Beta member
ok. i have $1,600 to spend on a new comp. I'm wanting a windows xp, home edition, nice flat monitor, best memory, best cpu,and hard drive. it doesn't have to be literally the BEST but u no just really good. good multitask er lest amount of problems and u no just stuff. like that. if i forgot to add other important stuff. or if u have any thing to ask tell me in comment plz and thank you o and i cant buy it online so it has to be at a store i could get to from st. peters burg fl. i live arrownd 58th street so some where kinda close like at most hour or two away. plz and thank you:D

I could sell you a legit copy of xp cheap. I don't really look at computers in stores, as I build my own, so another member might be better suited to getting one for you. I don't know which brands have gone down in quality, and which have gone up too well.

well its not me whos buyin and its not just for me shes probibly only going to buy from a store but thanks any waz

well its not me whos buyin and its not just for me shes probibly only going to buy from a store but thanks any waz

I was just saying if you can only find ones with vista, since you can't go to the store and buy it anymore, I could sell you a copy of xp to install over it.

Back
Top Bottom