Just talked to my biological brother.

Spec

Fully Optimized
Well im adopted and i just talked to my biological brother on myspace for the first time in 18 years.. i mean my parents told me i have a brother and a sister and stuff so i know who he is...he gave me his phone number and im confused and not knowing what to do..anyone else adopted and in the same situation lol?

Depends. Did he find you or did you find him?

Do you even wanna talk to him? How old is he?

Yeah I would definitely try and give him a call. It may seem pretty weird at first but as the conversation progresses you may find that you guys have alot in common. Was he adopted too? Do you guys live far from each other? If not maybe chat on the phone for a while and maybe if all goes well you guys could meet up and go do something together. Just try and find some type of common ground that you both would enjoy doing or hell go have a couple of beers that may loosen up the conversation a little bit if you still feel weird about the whole thing.

I really have no experience with not knowing my brothers for that long but I haven't seen them in at least a few years each and one of them I haven't seen face to face in like 7 years but he is in the Army and has been gone to Iraq for like 3 of those years (2 tours). But I mean it can't hurt to at least try to communicate with him. If you just really don't get comfortable talking with him at least you tried but if you don't at least try you will never know what it would be like and you will forever think to yourself "hey I wish I had tried to call him and find out some things about him".

yeah its just really awkward, i just wanted to hear some input..everything is just crazy right now..mixed emotions about my brother/sister, finals week...trying to graduate..aghh! but thanks guys i think ill givehim a call tonight.

I would call him to see how he's going and get some bonding going. He's your brother, of course!

Back
Top Bottom