Attention Apple iPhone haters

I'm still holding out for the version that was rumoured last year to compete with blackberries...

supposably prototypes have been made of an iphone with a keyboard.

I currently have an XDA mini IIs (htc wizard).

this does everything that I want it to. (in fact it seems to do everything that the new iphone does (and more) but was released about 3 years ago).

after having a phone with a full keyboard I can't see myself going back to one without.

even with apple putting new features in I also can't see the cydia app store disappearing, take my phone, if I want a new app, i down load it from the developers site, I press install, the bam! it's done.
I want to play a free game, I down load it,
I want a new internet browser, I install it
anything I want I can get, I download from the developers site, I don't have the limitation of only being able to get apps that Apple deem appropriate. it's a fast free and easy platform. I don't need to hack my phone to do what I want with it.
the cydia store offers a way for iphone users to get small free apps that they wouldn't otherwise have actually paid for
(the only reason I'd want an Iphone is cause they look good).

Nice to see apple listening to people! There's only 1 feature i would have liked to see on that list.

Bluetooth File Transfer without the need of a third party app.

Anyway i dont own an ipone (My dad does),once they come down in price and once they add native support for bluetooth transfers,i might consider one.

Most of which are features is SHOULD have come with in the first place.

And no, I dont hate Apple/the iPhone

There are no hardware updates coming for the iPhone? News reports said O2 will be cutting prices to release stock.

Not that I know of, No. Well, iPhone OS 3.0 has nothing to do with new hardware updates, but Apple may be planning a new phone... although I doubt it!

edit: I'm sure that they are PLANNING a new phone, they proberbly arn't planning to release it any time soon, though :)

It's not a new phone, it's a new firmware/OS for the phone. Every iPhone user, new or old will get the update for free.

yep, every iphone users get the OS update for free. Ipod touch users have to pay $10 for the upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom