case needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
While what he did is wrong at least he's cheating a church and not something important like a school.

-2, You idiot. What kind of pathetic idiot calls a church not important. Your going to hell for that.... Church is the chapel of god. You really have no clue what life is about...

Actually I am not an idiot because I don't believe in God. I believe in Science. BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

Science-455,000,000,000,000 Religion-0

True,

You guy's wanted proof that my friend's built and is teaching me how to build my own case. I have a couple pic's of the R2-D2 Case from a while ago. Copied design but it was built by my friend.

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

There, You got proof.

Sometime's they are xD and I was talking about cases! So It was on topic xD

Holy Crap.... I Love That Case

Jeez what do you know. Another person who's full of it on the forum. So you went and "found" pictures you had huh? Right....sure you did. Man people need to get a life.

Proceed to fail.
And fail again.

Well, AR, I guess we can add to that list of people that need to quit while they are ahead, don't we?

Boom Headshot? How old are you... 10? No wonder your parent's wont let you build your computer... Your completley clueless and selfish. Even if you dont believe in God, You never diss a Church. You really should get suspended for being that racist to religions. Wow dude you really got issues. those are my pics u dont believe me, well up urs.

Boom Headshot? How old are you... 10? No wonder your parent's wont let you build your computer... Your completley clueless and selfish. Even if you dont believe in God, You never diss a Church. You really should get suspended for being that racist to religions. Wow dude you really good issues. those are my pics u dont believe me, well up urs.

HAAHAHAHA Now who's the kid. You never diss a church? I should be suspended for being racist to religions. Are YOU retarded? I am not being racist because religions aren't races. Some of you ultra religious type protested and berated wounded troops coming back from Iraq saying "God hates cripples". Yeah you guys are REEAALLY forgiving!

Tough Luck for you! I am not going anywhere buddy. Like they are going to ban me for defending a point and expressing my opinion. Push for a ban all you want!

Tough Luck for you! I am not going anywhere buddy. Like they are going to ban me for defending a point and expressing my opinion. Push for a ban all you want!

You'd be surprised for what people get banned around here for. You would be a GREAT reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom