Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

lol last year 3 of the kids in our school were expelled for bringing knives and in philly someone brought an airsoft gun to school, painted the orange tips black, and tried to recruit people to "kill" someone. Yea with a crappy airsoft pistol.......

Damn, but the crazy part, is these are little Jr. High kids, haven't even hit puberty... The racism pisses me off the most. Our generation is supposed to be the one where racism starts to slow down a lot... I can't stand disrespect to other people either for no reason.

uyeah posting from new setup!!!!!!!

i got home n imediatly toor open the processor box n slapped it in the mobo then took some rubbing alcohol n cleaned off the bottom of the heatsink n then put some mx-2 on the processor then put the heatsink on,Took a few minutes but i got it on i slapped in the new 120MM fan which glows red it looks sweet in my case then i plugged everything in!!!! and it started up fine teh first time i formatted my hard drive and installed vista and everything seems to be fine, I didnt really mess with the bios settings idk if i should or not probably not! lol I finally got windows activated i installed my video card drivers and netgear pci wirelss card drivers and btw device manager shows all green like nothing wrong with any hardware no yellow exclamation points everything seems fine to me :) thanks!!!

will post moer later i guess

uyeah posting from new setup!!!!!!!

i got home n imediatly toor open the processor box n slapped it in the mobo then took some rubbing alcohol n cleaned off the bottom of the heatsink n then put some mx-2 on the processor then put the heatsink on,Took a few minutes but i got it on i slapped in the new 120MM fan which glows red it looks sweet in my case then i plugged everything in!!!! and it started up fine teh first time i formatted my hard drive and installed vista and everything seems to be fine, I didnt really mess with the bios settings idk if i should or not probably not! lol I finally got windows activated i installed my video card drivers and netgear pci wirelss card drivers and btw device manager shows all green like nothing wrong with any hardware no yellow exclamation points everything seems fine to me :) thanks!!!

will post moer later i guess

Yay! I'm glad you still put on the MX-2 :D

The only things I suggest messing with in BIOS right now are making sure that floppy is disabled, that HDD is your primary boot, then DVD second (just speeds things up, just remember to flip them if you ever need to install from boot), and then manually set your mem. timings and speed.

ok

good thing i have my motherboard book right here

how come i cant rate my system? it says cpu and memory is 5.9 but my over all score is 1.0 i clicked refresh score but it wont do it primary hard disk s 5.7 and graphics and gaming graphics is 1.0 even though i have a 9800Gt 512mb installed with the latest drivers

I just bought a Seagate 500GB HDD and a couple more case fans for my CM Stacker 830. Also an 8GB usb flash drive. It's been a while since I put any money into my computer and I was running short on disk space

Back
Top Bottom