Ibuypower review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to build a computer from Ibuypower (my parents won't let me build one) and I wanted to know if it is a good company. I have heard great things about them and their prices are cheap!!! Great bang for your buck. I built an awesome i7 rig on their website for 1400 dollars. If you recommend or know of a better company that is just as cheap let me know.

please post!

Please respond to my thread!

You seem desperate ;) :p

I Buy Power, Seem's like a great webpage and is very popular. They have overall good customer review's but some seriously bad ones. I alway's suggest to a person to build there own computer, and if you arnt the age to do what you want, then you might want to show anafe responsibility and respect for your parent / gaurdian to let you do that, Show them that they can trust you anafe and that your responsible anafe to do something that can be a good expeirence or can be a dangerous expeirence if you do things in the wrong way. But, If you dont know how to build your own, I'd say I Buy Power is the way to go.

EDIT: Did A Little More Research On IBP. They are a Major Rip Off. More then Tiger Direct, I did a 2,500$ AMD X4 Computer Build on the webpage, that I could build for a 1000$ Cheaper.

Hope This Helps,

Sincerely,

Jake,

IBUYPOWER is a rip off. In order to get teh best deal, you will need to build a pc from scratch. Try and convince your parents to build a PC. I was 10 when i built my first PC from scratch.

I guess they seem like bad prices to me compared to always looking on NEWegg with their really low priced deals. They are really good priced compared to say Best buy or some place

IBUYPOWER is a rip off. In order to get teh best deal, you will need to build a pc from scratch. Try and convince your parents to build a PC. I was 10 when i built my first PC from scratch.

I guess they seem like bad prices to me compared to always looking on NEWegg with their really low priced deals. They are really good priced compared to say Best buy or some place

+1, Agreed. Basically, Any custom computer builder and computer selling company's are rip offs. There just trying to get your money out of you thinking your getting better performance when your buying then building when your actually not. Newegg is defitanly by far the best deal's for computer part's in Canada. Tigerdirect is a complete and total rip off. Just tell your parents, That building a computer will make you more responsible, that it gains you knowledge and the satisfaction that you did something on your own and you dont have to depend on someone else to do your work for you.

+2

ibuypower and every site thats like it, bids on the lowest parts possible when it comes to there builds, and they even mod motherboards to cut prices. Sites like newegg and tigerdirect have very good products.

Never go with a premade system. If your into gaming youll totally regret it trust me.

He ment price wise 0100 :) You'll save alot more money and you'll gain expeirence and knowledge building it on your own.

He ment price wise 0100 :) You'll save alot more money and you'll gain expeirence and knowledge building it on your own.

Well, that's not always necessarily the case. Especially for businesses where reliability and support are key factors in purchasing computers.

That's probably why I don't make my own computers. I know others feel differently, but I prefer having a nice machine from HP or Apple.

I wouldn't say that applies to everyone.

A year ago? yeah your right. but newegg is so established now that i seriously have built computers cheaper or matching premade comps prices, with two fold the performance. When it comes to budget comp's premades might be $30-50 cheaper depending on the build.

But considering the quailty of psu and motherboards premade use? Spending $30 more might be better. But hey do whatever you want, im sure there good comps

EDIT: newegg was never meant for business use. why are you comparing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom