Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

ITs a nice processor. currently last gen but that shouldn't phase you. They are good for multi threaded applications like video edditting and music edditing and game like crysis and GTA. Stock, Duos are better because of higher clock. When you overclock a q6600 though, it will perform like a champ.

you should look into building your own PC off of Newegg.com if you didn't already

Got trolled in L4D today.

The first one somehow got us to return to lobby before the vote kick went into effect. Probably in the console somehow, he wasn't the lobby leader. Started a new lobby and he was gone.

The second duo of trolls made the mistake of not killing me while I was AFK. When I came back we where in the safe room with my friend dead, one troll dead, and the last troll incapacitated on the ground on the opposite side of a pallet of sand bags. That's what let me live.

I waited for him to slowly die and proceeded to teabag both bodies while they watched, my friend thought it was pretty funny. Then I just waited around until they got bored enough to leave.

L4D is to much when your the infected. Boomers are underpowered alot. And every other one is hard to play. I usually are one of the survivors and just murder all of my teammates. Yea turn the Mic down when you do that.......

Stopped 3 potential fights today at work... lol, Jr. High kids in the afterschool program are violent.
First was over being called a moron, two 8th graders were ready to go at it.
2nd, some 6th grade boy was disrespecting an African American girl, and continued to tell me he didn't need to respect "them." The girl got angry and told him she was going to kick his ass, and he started swearing and calling her names like crazy, so I made him sit out of the soccer game we were playing. Racist 6th graders....

3rd fight was between one from the first fight, and 2 hispanic brothers who wanted the soccer ball he was holding, and when he didn't give it, they successfully provoked him...

I got in the middle of all 3, but damn, these little kids are hot-headed.

OMG you play this game?

1186509560.jpg

Haha, no I have never heard of the game, lol. I swear, these are the craziest kids I have ever seen....

Back
Top Bottom