OMG don't get in trouble.......

Holysky

Fully Optimized
I was getting into posting on this website a little more and on my 2 day "vacation";) i was going through withdraw lol. I even went with my sister and mother to the mall to watch them shop........ for bras....:p

So what i am trying to say is that

When you leave CF you will be severly bored and will be urged to do things you never wanted to do and if you had a choice to not do something you WILL do it.......

lol, it gets a bit boring, but so does the internet sometimes. I am liking the nice weather again though.

Weather is getting nice here too.

I was getting into posting on this website a little more and on my 2 day "vacation";) i was going through withdraw lol. I even went with my sister and mother to the mall to watch them shop........ for bras....:p

I dont mind going shopping with my mom, when she shop for those, she gets my cousin to go, and I just wander off. My life is pretty boring, so when she asked if I want to go, I usually say yes. Going outside for a couple of hours beats staying at home staring at a computer monitor thinking of something to do.

So what i am trying to say is that

When you leave CF you will be severly bored and will be urged to do things you never wanted to do and if you had a choice to not do something you WILL do it.......

aww it's ok. The fresh air probably did you some good anyway.

OMG you pervs lol she is 15 and is recovering from a severe head injury. Now she has another some sort of disease lol.

what now. lol.

Back
Top Bottom