Reasons I Need A Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

freestyler105

Golden Master
My dad is finally thinking about buying me a car, but he wants a list of good reasons why having a car would be beneficial to me (in ways he thinks are beneficial).

Soooo CF, help me get this!
DSCF0442.jpg

DSCF0443.jpg

(02 Audi S4, 50k miles, bone stock, excellent condition)

Obviously I'm really the only one that can do this, but if you guys can help me come up with ideas that'd be great. +rep to everyone with helpful ideas.

So far I've come up with:
  • Leave school early every day, so I have more time to get stuff done i.e. schoolwork
  • Be able to work out / practice swimming more often (I think my dad cares about my swimming more than I do)
  • Get a job (he said this is a bad one)

Andddd I'm still thinking. So, any ideas?

It will teach you responsibility.
It help you get around more without depending on your parents so much.

Your parents won't walk in on you and your girlfriend because you two will do it in the car in the middle on nowhere.

You won't have to be hauled around by him when you want to go somewhere.

If he can't think of reasons on his own why it should be beneficial to you, then he shouldn't buy you it.

All your reasons are bogus and clutching at straws. Cars are expensive to run and an Audi S4 will have silly insurance costs, especially for someone your age.

Hahahaha.

UK, that's true, I won't lie. I mostly want it just as a project car and for the fun of it. Honestly though, the insurance isn't terrible as it's a 4 door sedan and stock it isn't terribly fast. A Mustang GT would be a lot worse insurance wise.

Lets see I wont be negative. So to add to the list. My mom got me an Audi Q7 I love it to death. It was hers and she gave it to me. Ill post pics upon request. But anyway. It will show hard work. Why you ask? Takes a lot to maintain a car. But it will work in the long run. SHow you how to save money efficiently. For gas and car washes. Maybe you could help with the insurance. Then if you have sibilings who are younger than yourself. You could take the load off of your parents by helping out every once and a while. Driving them to their friends house instead of them. Hope I helped

buy yourself a car....dont give me any age/school yadda yadda excuses. I bought my first truck when I was 12 and I worked my butt off for it.
That will teach you responsibilty more than anything.

buy yourself a car....dont give me any age/school yadda yadda excuses. I bought my first truck when I was 12 and I worked my butt off for it.
That will teach you responsibilty more than anything.
I made a deal with my dad if I maintained a 95 average in high school he would have to buy me a car. I think that is enough work to justify it. If I had spent all the hours I spent studying working, I would definitely have enough to buy a car of my own. Maybe not for $12k, but at least a decent car.

No ones gonna help you find a reason to get an audi. Come on now.. xD

Do yourself a favor, look for an IROC-Z. then i bet your dad and everyone else will want you to have a car. Why? google: IROC-Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom