What would you do if you had an endless supply of money?

Thelis

Golden Master
Let's say for the sake of the situation that your uncle wrote a song that is continuously earning royalties. He died and left you every bit of it. So each month an insane amount of money flows into your bank accounts. Long story short, you have all the money you could ever wish for.

What kind of lifestyle would you lead?

So, go ahead. This thread allows your imagination to go completely wild.

For me... well, I won't lie; I am very well off as I am, but my true dream life would be something along the lines of: DJ every night at a prestigious night club and race expensive cars by day. I absolutely love music, and what better way to express that love than by seeing people dance to the beats that you yourself create. I also absolutely adore cars and racing.

I'd just need a nice house with a good sized yard. A shop so I could fiddle around with my cars. Do some traveling. Nothing fancy.

Almost forgot. . .
I'd build the fastest, most badass computer money could buy. :D

Move out and find an home/apartment.
Build me a new rig with a new monitor and speakers and all those good things, and put it in my bedroom with an nice king sized bed.
Buy an PS3, and new games for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Get an projector the Wii to play it on.
Get an HDTV to play the PS3 and Xbox 360, and maybe watch a movie now and then.
Go buy an Supra Mark III and restore it to near mint condition.

Sit back, and enjoy life, and get the things I need as time passes. :D

Would you guys just sit around your house and enjoy all the toys you have? I would do that for like a year but I'm sure I'd eventually get bored. That's why I chose the most fun job that I could think of- DJing and racing.

Also, that Amp is the hottest thing since Megan Fox.

Id invest in the stock market....PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Id pay off my house
buy a Murcialago, 69 baracuda, 68 camaro SS, McClaren, Acura NSX and a 2001 Acura Integra Type R
Pay off my Mother's House and all her bills
Buy a 65" LCD and a SICK rig with enough power to take over the world
Then I would travel for about a year
Finally get a job at McDonald's and show up late everyday till the fired me
Maybe Burger kind next, then Wendy's, Then maybe some Grocery stores
Then I would go to VEGAS and gamble the rest...:D:D:D Hence the UserName...Bwahahahaha

Would you guys just sit around your house and enjoy all the toys you have? I would do that for like a year but I'm sure I'd eventually get bored. That's why I chose the most fun job that I could think of- DJing and racing.
You'd have to work your ass off to make that cash. I know this is purely fictional, but most people that manage to win this sort of cash usually go into bankruptcy a few years later. They're lavish lifestyle can't keep up with their current cash flow.

Besides, I'm real happy with my current lifestyle. I have most of the items I need and want. To be honest, the items I listed above are simply upgrades to the things I currently have. I already have a MacBook Pro in place of a Mac Pro, my Harmon Kardon is fine (still looking for upgrades), and my speakers are alright for what I use them for. I'd hate to be built on purely materialistic items.

You'd have to work your ass off to make that cash. I know this is purely fictional, but most people that manage to win this sort of cash usually go into bankruptcy a few years later. They're lavish lifestyle can't keep up with their current cash flow.

Besides, I'm real happy with my current lifestyle. I have most of the items I need and want. To be honest, the items I listed above are simply upgrades to the things I currently have. I already have a MacBook Pro in place of a Mac Pro, my Harmon Kardon is fine (still looking for upgrades), and my speakers are alright for what I use them for. I'd hate to be built on purely materialistic items.

A modest home with a workshop. neibours not too close so I don't bug them with 4am modding binges. A minivan for tooling around. But for long rides an 85 camero fully restored.
I'd have to keep working for two reasons. First I love what I do and the money ain't bad either. Second, I know the golden goose will die sooner or later. So best to pad the reserves as much as possible.

Yeah those that sit on thier duffs and go ape with the funds will get in trouble quickly. If you live within your means and plan for hard times you'll be ok.

I tried to make the situation as convenient as possible to accommodate this thread. This is purely fictional, but for the sake of this thread assume that the cash flow never stops. The royalties keep coming.

Put it towards a fortress in case of an epic zombie attack.

I'm actually having a hard time answering this seriously.

Back
Top Bottom