FS/WTT Unopened Vista Ultimates

zellers94

Solid State Member
I have 3 legal, unopened copies of Vista Ultimate.
I won them from Live Search Club last summer and my current computer is not good enough to run ultimate.
I will sell these for around $50 each, and I will accept trade offers also.

0315091340.jpg

0315091339.jpg

0315091340a.jpg

Find out what the shipping is for one of these to BN13 1LZ in the UK is and i'll pay it. I'm really interested in one of these Zellers

In reply to your PM, yea i do have pay pal. If you can confirm the price for shipping including some cheap form of insurance i would happily confirm a price with you and ask you kindly to put one aside for me. I'll be getting paid first week of april and i can send you the money then and once it clears you can pop it in the post.

They have both included. I'll take whatever you have left! Shipping to 48167, please?

Seeing as this is your first post, and that you have never sold anything here before, I would only pay by paypal so I can get my money back if I'm scammed.

They have both included. I'll take whatever you have left! Shipping to 48167, please?

Seeing as this is your first post, and that you have never sold anything here before, I would only pay by paypal so I can get my money back if I'm scammed.

That is understandable. I will check postage prices later tonight and notify all of you through pm's

Zeller please please please put one aside for me. I'll give you the $50 for the software, plus the 12.95 for delivery plus a little something for your troubles. $75 is my offer. But we'll have to do the deal in the beginning of next month. I'd be really grateful if you'll help me out here. Welcome to the forum btw.

Zeller please please please put one aside for me. I'll give you the $50 for the software, plus the 12.95 for delivery plus a little something for your troubles. $75 is my offer. But we'll have to do the deal in the beginning of next month. I'd be really grateful if you'll help me out here. Welcome to the forum btw.

I will.
All three are spoken for so far by the 3 members who have posted in here.

Back
Top Bottom