nintendo Wii....help

Wii is a great console to have going on a mates night in, but i'd feel a bit of a knob standing home alone playing tennis by my self. X360 is win

How can you guys decide on whats FTW?
I do my gaming on all my systems.
With friends, and GH - Wii
RPG, and exclusives - 360
FPS, Racing, and exclusives - PC
On the go gaming - PSP
I use all my systems, so I cant decided which one is better, they all have their own advantage in my situation. :D

no

And why are you saying that? You do all of your gaming on your computer, except for the Wii only games.

how do you know? I game on the Wii a lot and with my PC...I play GH3 more than you've totaled all your hours even into playing your Wii...I just don't like my Wii because it sucks and no one ever has any of my games...360 is soo much better I don't care about the monthly fee's for live, in my opinion its worth it!!!!

BTW- I actually play games on my pc...unlike you.... :)

how do you know? I game on the Wii a lot and with my PC...I play GH3 more than you've totaled all your hours even into playing your Wii...I just don't like my Wii because it sucks and no one ever has any of my games...360 is soo much better I don't care about the monthly fee's for live, in my opinion its worth it!!!!

Not in my opinion when there's the PC where you can use the keyboard and mouse or a controller and get much better graphics, as well as emulate older game consoles in high definition. The N64 games look great in HD.

Personally i only really use the 360 for gaming. They dont make many more Gameboy original or SNES games any more :p

I do attend a fare few lan parties though because PC gaming is awesome. I'll probably put the 360 on the back seat when i get a new gaming rig.

PS. Lets not make this thread (about a Wii disc error) into a fanboy party.

Not in my opinion when there's the PC where you can use the keyboard and mouse or a controller and get much better graphics, as well as emulate older game consoles in high definition. The N64 games look great in HD.

exactly...have you seen Wii games in HD? besides me buying the Wii composite cable, the only game that looks good on the Wii is Smash Bros Brawl...GH looks like crap in HD

Back
Top Bottom