Why do some people pay for information?

Datalyss1

In Runtime
I can't understand why people would pay for answers to computer questions at Experts Exchange when there are free forums like this.

Any Ideas?

Because some people are just so stubborn that they think paying will always give them the right answer, and think forums are filled with unintelligent people wasting their time and giving them false information.
Or they are just that stupid.

^ Teny, Hit the nail on the head. Ah that's a stupid saying.. where else would you hit it?

Anyway.. Yeah I think it's mainly because some people don't even know what a "forum" is. No, I am not kidding.. I have talked to a few people so far that I have helped that had no idea what a forum was.

Some people are rich and have no problem paying their way to "correct and useful" information. BTW rubber chicken you play the drums? I have been playing for 9 years! Hit me up if you want to discuss the drums.

Some people are rich and have no problem paying their way to "correct and useful" information. BTW rubber chicken you play the drums? I have been playing for 9 years! Hit me up if you want to discuss the drums.

This forum used to be filled with lots of correct and useful information until you started posting on every question with not so useful and correct information

That's why this forum is so successful. It's free and it's full of great knowledgeable people.

haha me to, I don't understand why people ask the Geek Squad from Best Buy to help them with their PC problems...

Back
Top Bottom