Movies

I am a pretty big movie buff and I was wondering if people here were too. Post on this thread if you want to talk about movies!

It costs me $10.75 to see a movie where I am so I only go to movies I deem worthy of seeing. I do like going to the movies when I go though.

I usually see movies with my friends...the best was with my friends was Transformers

I admit, a friend of mine DLs lots of movies and I watch them with him. Where we come from, we're not high-class, don't have lots of money, and don't have lots of resources...I know it's illegal, but I don't need a moral lesson. I can honestly say that I can't wait until the day I can pay for things sufficiently.

However, I do go to the movies every once in a while with my gf and I enjoy it. I recently went with a friend, though, to Gran Torino, which I thought was one of the best ones I had seen in a while!

I watch movies on ON-Demand or buy it depending on how good it is... I used to go to the movies a lot but having a 11 month old kinda makes that a lil tricky now...But We still go to the drive ins which is like 5 bucks a person and you get to see 2 movies... Oh yeah and the best part about the drive ins is... wait for it.... wait for it... I GET MY OWN COOLER OF BEER IN THE BACK SEAT....:D:D:D

I pretty much stopped watching movie all together. The only time I see a movie is either on TV, at my friends house, or at school.

It costs me $10.75 to see a movie where I am so I only go to movies I deem worthy of seeing. I do like going to the movies when I go though.
Seriously **** that, it's such a ripoff. I love going to the movies, but with a girlfriend it costs $30 after popcorn and drinks.

Back
Top Bottom