New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people are spazzing because I said the 360 is better than the computer. And you call me a fanboy!

I'm not spazzing, Im just bored and feel like doing this. :p
It was fun while it lasted. Guess I have to find something else to do.

I can't believe people are spazzing because I said the 360 is better than the computer. And you call me a fanboy!
Because you're wrong...you might like the 360 better, but at the root of the argument the PC has better graphics and better controls.

Because you're wrong...you might like the 360 better, but at the root of the argument the PC has better graphics and better controls.

I wouldnt say the PC has better controls. Its all about preference about that. Like some likes FPS games with the mouse because of point and click, while others like controllers.
While I am playing a driving game, I prefer the wheel or the Controller when gaming on my PC. I dont like how it feels on the keyboard. Same goes for like driving games.
The only games I use mouse and keyboard is FPS, and RTS.
Every other, I use my 360 controller.

I wouldnt say the PC has better controls. Its all about preference about that. Like some likes FPS games with the mouse because of point and click, while others like controllers.
While I am playing a driving game, I prefer the wheel or the Controller when gaming on my PC. I dont like how it feels on the keyboard. Same goes for like driving games.
The only games I use mouse and keyboard is FPS, and RTS.
Every other, I use my 360 controller.

Yeah im the same way... I would never go back to using a controller for FPS games but games like Devil May Cry 4 and GTA IV I use my 360 controller....:D:D

I put that wrong...
For FPS, it is a fact that mouse and keyboard is WAY more accurate and responsive than a gamepad.
For RTS, mouse and keyboard is clearly better since you have more control.
Racing games...I'd rather have a wheel than either option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom