ASUS M4A79T Deluxe Mobo

I have a Photoshop CS4 Torrent xD I like to do Graphical Work, I'm installing 64 Bit Vista. I'm a hard core gamer, So even the smallest increase in performance is a big difference to me xD

To Wolvarine, Would the Motherboard still be able to have Triple Channel DDR3 in it? But only run at Dual Channel?
Forget the whole "triple channel" - "dual channel" designation. DDR3 is DDR3. It's all the same memory, packaged in either 3 stick kits or 2 stick kits. Dual channel operation requires either 2 or 4 memory modules and is entirely dependent on the CPU and motherboard supporting it.

To Atomic, I'm thinking of running Four 4870's on my board... I'm buying the 3 GHz Black Edition X4 AMD. So... I should have the graphic's to match xD I do intend to read up on overclocking AMD's and overclock the X4.
Good lord! Be sure to get a computer chair with seatbelts. ;)

Atomic, It's funny you say that. Mine actually has straps on it for the cushion, and im able to attach one of those velvet cable's to the strap and put it over my lap :p

Lmfao xD I still need to design my whole setup! xD

Holysky, Why dont you crap yourself then :p I'm getting a major discount due to some inside connections xD I can see if I can get you discounts on some items.

Me to my rig is broken.

pentium d 3.2 GHZ with Hyperthreading technology

8600gt

250GB Seagate

17 inch monitor

4GB of 667 MHZ RAM

650i SLI mobo (possibly broken with no warrenty...)

Lol I think your better then I got right nw on my desktop.

E7300 2.7 GHz

8500 GT Overclocked

500GB Maxtor 7200 RPM

24" HD Monitor

2GB DDR2 SLI Certified RAM

590 SLI Mobo

Laptop (Dell XPS M5130)

Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz

3 GB DDR2 SLI Certified RAM

8400M GT

280GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache Hard Drive

15" Wide Screen