My Computer = SOLD

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
About 4 people have called and they want to buy my computer along with the 19" LCD monitor for $400. I'm going to pop my old 2600PRO in there instead of my 4850, because I want to keep that :).

SO, I'm going to buy a little $10 2.5" SATA/IDE enclosure from my old broken laptop (hard drive works fine) and use that for backup my stuff (as well as using my internal 120GB IDE HDD (currently has OS X on it) to backup other things).

Does anyone know of a good hard drive wiping app (preferably free) where it could wipe out 100% of everything on it?

I feel bad for selling my computer, but since I will be moving soon, I need to lighten the moving weight. I'll be using my parents laptop until then (will install OS X on it :D).

if you put your old 2600PRO in there it is considered a fraud and you can get sued

oh lol i thought you were going to sell it with the 4850 advertised lol

NVM I fail

lol i think your avatar is a lil outdated ;)

:) Yeah, but oh well.

I still need a good hard drive wiping app. I should search but I'm going to spend the next few days backing up my crap, so I'm not too worried about it now, but I would still like to know of one :).

Back
Top Bottom