Is there a full moon or something coming?

I made it myself

jason-1.jpg
[/IMG]

yeah, ive noticed also... im havent been coming on the forums as often as before because of it either =\ main reason i love these forums is because everyone is like SUPER nice (and its a forum on something i like)

yeah, this is the only forum that I go to where people actually help me, and arent jerks about the subjects.
I guess things have changed. As time passes by, technology gets easier to use and be accessed to, which means there will be a lot more kids/trolls getting on.

As time passes by, technology gets easier to use and be accessed to, which means there will be a lot more kids/trolls getting on.

I agree. And I think it's part of the current problem. There are so many new members that have come in that think they know everything about anything so they post on every damned thread they can. Now, if they actually KNEW what they were talking about, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but this point of this forum is to help people with their issues, not cause them further problems. I will give one instance without saying names: if normal members (who've been here for a while) recommend to someone that they only need a 800w psu, but some new kid, thinking he's some hot shot, recommends a 1500w psu because he supposedly "knows his stuff", what happens if the OP actually pays that chunk of change for a 1500w and then blows out his damn house wiring? Everyone knows how stupid we'd all look for letting that slide.

So what I'm saying is, if you are new, then linger. Don't trying and post as many times as you can in 5 minutes by "trolling" or starting pointless arguments with members who also know what they are talking about. Stick around for a while, get the hang of things, and contribute to threads in an area you truly are good at. We all have to start somewhere; I know I didn't post 9 million times a day when I first started here...I valued the knowledge others had--and still greatly do--and slowly started to learn and be able to suggest things on my own.

All these new members posting so much is literally driving me insane. It's not that they are new, it's that they came in thinking they would automatically earn everyone's respect by posting craploads and craploads.

That is all.

Once again, [/rant].

yeah, this is the only forum that I go to where people actually help me, and arent jerks about the subjects.
I guess things have changed. As time passes by, technology gets easier to use and be accessed to, which means there will be a lot more kids/trolls getting on.

I agree with that 500%

Back
Top Bottom