this is stupid but plz tell me your ideal of this...

Not necessarily. They might not travel in the same circles. Besides, the friend doesn't need to tell her who he bought the watch from. . .

i haven't told her i sold it yet... i've been telling her that i just forgot it..
idk i feel bad but then again i don't.. i feel like she shouldnt of done that just for the fact its h.s and pretty much h.s relationship's don't always work out...

My opinion is, it was a gift it became yours, and if she wants to be a baby about it then too bad. Tell her you want the flowers and chocolates back even though thats impossible, but hey if she wants to whine, give her cheese.

BUT! the point in all this is, that I was trying to make, but no one else seems to have realized is that after she gave it to him he didn't want to wear it. That was when they were still together. Don't you think, if he was a decent boyfriend, that he should have given it back to her at that time (with a thorough explanation of course) considering she spent a lot of money on a gift for him that he likely just tossed on a shelf?

But now, after all's said and done and assuming you don't care about her friendship, you don't have to give it back to her. It's now just your choice if you want to take the high road or the low road on this one.

bs man....my gf bought me a watch 4 years ago, wasnt my style and I had no use for it. Well to this day she still rips on me about it.

Dont give anything back to her, its not hers. It was yours, tell her you gave it to a good friend. If she says anything snotty about it, tell her to blow you...shes not your gf anymore so youre not required to take her crap.

If i bought a girl an expensive engagement ring and she broke up with me after that, at any time. I would be able to be classified as a complete tool, whoever spends engagement ring type money on someone without being totally sure thats what they want...is a dumb-ass.

Personally I would tell her the only way shes getting it back is if she polishes the pole.

I have been in a similar position my friend. I was dating this hot french chick. So one day I bought her a 40 dollar necklace from Fire and Ice, which is a jewelry store that sells really nice quality jewelry cheap. It was this pink stone set in sterling silver. Really pretty! She loved it and wore it proudly. Then she started asking me for more and more jewelry this time from Tiffany's!! I dumped her so fast her head was spinning! My advice is just tell her you sold it because it was a gift and prepare for some nagging and yelling! lol

Back
Top Bottom