Is there a full moon or something coming?

I know the "newer members" are starting to make me mad and i am afraid that i am going to get my self banned:(

Trust me buddy, there are times these days that I wish I wasn't a mod. The things I have to say to some people would be completely worth the ban that would result from it. However, I feel a responsibility to this forum, a responsibility to uphold peace- that is what a moderator is supposed to do. I love my job on this forum and so I try to be as unbiased as I can be.

My advice to you is to hold in the frustration that you feel at certain posts. Feel free to IM me if you need to talk about something... For all you know, we may agree.

i noticed some new members who are close to 100 posts in about 1 day.. spamming?

i noticed some new members who are close to 100 posts in about 1 day.. spamming?

probably...making pointless two or one word replies...

I really don't understand why some people take post count so seriously...its not like it gets you anything special...

I noticed this too and can definitely name a few new members that I wish didn't sign up. Honestly, I don't know what they are trying to prove. If you don't have anything marginally constructive to say, then don't post it! Ugh. That is one reason I love the rep system (it tends to be a love/hate thing here on this forum if any of you haven't noticed)...because without it, people would be judged by post counts instead of "knowledge". Now, yes blah blah blah, there are pros and cons to that too but that's for a different thread....

I think im just bored. I should go find something to do than trying to find places to prove people wrong or start arguments.

I think im just bored. I should go find something to do than trying to find places to prove people wrong or start arguments.

IDK. I think that some people have to correct the people who are wrong, though. Like that idiot jarlmaster guy or whatever that's been posting BS up and down the forum for the past few days thinking he knows everything about computers--he's been wrong on almost everything he's posted and it's really pissing me and others off.

ILike that idiot jarlmaster guy or whatever that's been posting BS up and down the forum for the past few days thinking he knows everything about computers--he's been wrong on almost everything he's posted and it's really pissing me and others off.

haha, Im actually having fun in that thread. I guess that shows how bored i am. :D
Im tempted to follow him around and antagonize him. But I think I will be banned, so i will be mature and leave him alone.

Back
Top Bottom