scrappydope

Solid State Member
Here's a build...will this all work?

Antec Nine Hundred Two Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W ATX12V
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz
COOLER MASTER V8 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB 512-bit (256-bit x 2)
G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)
Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
SAMSUNG T220 Rose-Black 22" 2ms GTG Touch of Color series Widescreen LCD Monitor 300
SAMSUNG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 32-bit for System Builders
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 Black USB Ergonomics Keyboard and Mouse

I've heard that most games will run on 32bit is this true?

Help out and tell me if this setup is fine!

Ur not a noob at all. That build is really good. You chose some really good parts and they are all compatible as well. If I were you I would get the 64-bit version of Vista. It doesn't cost any extra and will utilize all 4 gb of ram. 32-bit will recognize and use 3.5 gb. If you don't want 64-bit for some reason it doesn't matter because 32-bit will run all games.

dang....your not a noob! that build looks sick!!! haha nice CPU 4 gigs of ram= perfect

Jarlmaster.... If they put there i7's to 4.4 ghz on air... What motherboard did they have? And the new AMD X4's are totally amazing.... So I would recommend it if you want to save money but the only problem with AMD is there motherboard's dont support DDR3 yet but they will soon! so it's best to buy a AMD X4, With a cheap AMD motherboard and just replace it when DDR3 Comes.

My friends had the Rampage II Extreme board. Look on the internet and you will see people who write in about their overclocks and there are quite a few about i7's. i7>X4 period.

Back
Top Bottom