New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a problem with me worship? Because I haven't done anything!
I saw your posts in some other threads and I wasn't too sure, but now I've read this thread.

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]"

I think you fit that description pretty well. If this is really not your intention, then act like it and think before you post.

uh.... Since when did posting my opinion become flaming and being a troll. Anyway I will take your advice. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I am not hear to be a troll. I am here to learn and help people with their computer problems.

From what i have read from you, I dont think you really are a troll. To me, your just a fanboy.
Your flaming/trolling by provoking people on a PC forum that an 360 is better than PC graphics wise, and just pulling BS out of your ass to cover it.

I meant fps as in frames per second. The 360 and the PS3 for that matter can run any game on what would be considered max settings with extremely high fps that never dip below even 200 probably. Think about it. The 360 20 gb hard drive edition starts at about 240 dollars! The performance you get with it is amazing!! To get a PC that can match you would need to spend up to 2500 dollars! PC's may be upgradeable but for a dedicated gaming machine that is cheap the 360 is the answer!

360 does not win with FPS (Frames Per Second), Theres lots of games that dips down to 15FPS (like Last Remnant), you just dont know because theres no frame counter. With the 360, you cant tune down the graphics to make the game run better, while with PC, you can. The 360 does NOT go up to 200FPS, the max it goes is 60FPS, and rarely any game out there on the 360 stays 60FPS average, most games run at average of 30FPS.

My PC is about $500 when I have built it, and it run games I play on Max just fine. The only game you need really good specs is Crysis, which beats any console games graphics wise.

Seriously, get your facts straight and stop BS'ing.

Oh yeah, and your only counting the system. You forgot to add the price of an HDTV for the consoles just to READ the damn texts.
Seriously, why does people overlook the HDTV? your saying like you can just go out, and get an console, and expect to play right out of the box without hooking it up anything besides the power.
So a console costs more in the end.

Consoles are cheaper. When I purchased it, plus two games, an extra controller, and a wireless adapter it cost about 500 dollars.

the ps3 is so much better than a pc !!! lets get this topic rolling now.

Consoles are cheaper. When I purchased it, plus two games, an extra controller, and a wireless adapter it cost about 400 dollars.

what about the cost of the TV?
I dont think thats suppose to be $400.
360 = $200
Controller = $50
Wireless Adapter = $100
Thats $350 right there without games, tax/shipping.
2 games = $60 (most games are $60)
thats over $500 with tax and stuff
and what about the HDD for it?

the ps3 is so much better than a pc !!! lets get this topic rolling now.
pshhh. you wish, and Super Nintendo dominates all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom