Things we miss about old CF.

when we didn't have stupid replies to posts by little children.

and we didn't have a database error when trying to access User CP :p

People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

lol i remember when i was a noob and was asking how to install my first stick of ram =P

I remember when you first came Thelis...that was interesting :p

I never had a problem with Brook, I would've liked him to stay, but he had problems with other members that seemed unresolvable.

Raffaz should pop in sometime and say hello...anyone here still talk to him?

Members I remember but no longer post:

Lord Kalthorn
ISOwner
joxley1990
mammikoura
Raffaz
jac006
ownage
Nik00117
Natalya
geek_gal

Members who rarely post anymore:

~mr_mixx~
lhuser
Slayer
LambOfGod

I think they all added to the "old" CF in positive ways.

Yeah. I miss those guys too..they will a big help to me when I was starting out!

TBH, I hate these kind of threads, it's part of the reason why the atmosphere in the forum is the way it is at the moment.

In a lot of ways, you lot remind me of the the French, they hate change and cling to their old ways. Do you really want to be like the French???

TBH, I hate these kind of threads, it's part of the reason why the atmosphere in the forum is the way it is at the moment.

In a lot of ways, you lot remind me of the the French, they hate change and cling to their old ways. Do you really want to be like the French???

IF you hate these kind of threads, then why even bother to post in it? :p

By old CF I mean a year or so ago. Back when Maurice was still mod and rep actually counted for something.

The thing I miss the most is some of the members that no longer visit the forum as frequently. Raffaz, lhuser, mammikoura... Those are the ones that spring to mind. Now the member base is much different. I'm not saying that it is worse, but I am sure that everyone that has been around for a while agrees that CF has changed. It doesn't feel the same. I'm not exactly sure what it is... I can't help but reminisce about old times.

What does everyone else miss?

henry-ford.gif

Back
Top Bottom