i7 920 or Quad Q9550 Yorkfield 2.83GHz

That's a mean picture :( Dont hurt the animals xD AMD is actually getting really good, There new X4's are really good, But I hate that they dont support DDR3 and dont have a large range of Motherboards.

Yeah all my friends are AMD Fanboys (Well so am i) and they all have Phenom II X4's, overclocked hardcore but then my brother shows my buddies his i7 920 build(which is oc'd at 4.4ghz on a zalman air cooler, full tower atx case) They seriously almost cry when they see his benchmark scores.

But dude amd is better when it comes to a $600-$800. So when it comes down to benching intel and amd together while on a certain budget, amd is on top

RedRingOfDeath.png

or neg rep

OR BOTH!

Yes really and Holysky that video was made 2 years ago. The new xboxes with the extra heatsink and the 45nm cpu don't have the problem. Any xbox that gets the RROD is sent to repair where they put the extra heatsink and 45nm cpu in. Because of this no more RROD's!! :D

Yes really and Holysky that video was made 2 years ago. The new xboxes with the extra heatsink and the 45nm cpu don't have the problem. Any xbox that gets the RROD is sent to repair where they put the extra heatsink and 45nm cpu in. Because of this no more RROD's!! :D

They are 65nm CPU's, not 45nm. Even combined with the new heatsink, the RROD problem still exists.

Back
Top Bottom