FS: Cleaning Out My Closet... Lots of Parts

HiddenTalent

Baseband Member
FS: Cleaning Out... Lots O Parts

As the title says I'm cleaning out my closet... *insert eminem beat*

I've got Lots of OLD parts, and I'm selling them cheap because I'll never use them and dont want to just throw them away...

I've got a Dell tower that is almost complete... I know it was a very expensive tower about 5 years ago... boasting a Pentium 4 HT processor. Case is one of the nice scissor style, press the buttons on the top and bottom and it opens.
No RAM
No HDD
No CD drives but has floppy drive...

Asking $100 plus half of shipping cost.

I've got a Gigabyte GA-7vrxp mobo with an old school AMD Athlon processor. $30 plus half of shipping.

I've got an Elitegroup K7SEM mobo with an older school AMD Duron processor. $20 plus half of shipping

I've got (2) USB terminals that plug in via pins. 2 USB ports, unsure they are version 1.5 or 2.0. $5 plus half of shipping

I've got a 256mb, thats right 256mb of PC 2700 333Mhz RAM. $2,000 shipped. or $5 plus half of shipping if you really want it.

I've got a nice case damn near complete... missing drive inserts for absent drives. $20 plus half of shipping.

I've got an Acer laptop 4250 model that had a small amount of coffee spilled on it. Have documents from a shop ensuring that everything is good but the power button controls. It is still taken apart but I will be putting it back together. This is two years old, and will be missing its HDD only. Not sure on battery condition as the computer was always plugged in when used. $175 plus half of shipping.

I've got a Geforce2 MX 200 video card with 64mb onboard. Including S-out. No DVI. $5 plus half of shipping.

I've got (3) dial up modems. Unsure if they work or not, not sure of brand or version. $2 ea. plus half of shipping.

I've got a 300w Premier PSU with all cables. $15 plus half of shipping.

I've got (3) floppy drives. Unsure if they work or not, I know one is a Samsung. $5 ea. plus half of shipping.

I've got (2) CD drives. Unsure if they work or not. $5 plus half of shipping.

I've got a Western Digital 40GB HDD. Caviar model. IDE drive. $20 plus half of shipping.

I've got (3) cooling fans. Haven't looked at sizes but they are ball bearing fans. $3 pluss half of shipping.

I'm sure there might be more and I will add those later. All of the drives and hdd's can be tested all other pieces are sold as is. A lot of this stuff has been sitting in the closet for a few years. I have no clue what condition some of them are in, I will test what I can before the sale. I know that on the the Dell tower and a the mobo's I may have stolen a jumper at some point. Can't remember what unit it was from but it wouldn't be hard to figure out, I don't have time to do it but you might. I have pictures of some things that I will post later. Other pictures posted by request. Prices are negotiable.

Due to dumb picture number allowances... link below for more pictures.

ComputerParts014.jpg

ComputerParts017.jpg

ComputerParts021.jpg

ComputerParts022.jpg

ComputerParts025.jpg

MOAR pictures with note at: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q110/PhAtPuDDiN/Computer%20Parts/

Back
Top Bottom