multi shooter games??

Stop acting like children, if you don't know the answer don't post! Maybe he has problems getting punkbuster to work, did you ever think of that? Almost all multiplayer games will have some kind of "hacking" protecting so if its not punkbuster it will be something else.

To the OP,

The only game that I can think of from the top of my head is Tribes, it's an old game but lots of people still play it. Also css doesnt use punkbuster.

yep..i loved tribes...i wish tribes had as good as graphics as tribes vengenace with the add of the grapple..

What i don't understand, why would someone come in here and call us trolls...and then tell us we didn't even answer OP's question. Kind of a double standard IMO. But do i care....HELL NO!! :D A troll i am then...haha :)

I play combat arms it is good except there are alot of hackers and glitchers
and the friendslist and clan chat doesn't work

I play combat arms it is good except there are alot of hackers and glitchers
and the friendslist and clan chat doesn't work

well thats why there is such thing as punkbuster...to get rid of cheaters and hackers. What fun is it playing a game that is ran by hackers.

I play both CSS and CoD. Quake 3 is a good game too. Well, basically the whole quake series is, including ET: Quake Wars. Battlefield is also a great one to mention! ;)

Back
Top Bottom