Things we miss about old CF.

Thelis

Golden Master
By old CF I mean a year or so ago. Back when Maurice was still mod and rep actually counted for something.

The thing I miss the most is some of the members that no longer visit the forum as frequently. Raffaz, lhuser, mammikoura... Those are the ones that spring to mind. Now the member base is much different. I'm not saying that it is worse, but I am sure that everyone that has been around for a while agrees that CF has changed. It doesn't feel the same. I'm not exactly sure what it is... I can't help but reminisce about old times.

What does everyone else miss?

Threads that were actually decent...and my question thread :) back when i answered the question of life and what it was...(2005 lol

i agree i remember all the above guys n brookie n everyone else it was cool it wasn't as much drama like me i didn't wine as much...

I miss.................................

Yeah ill say it. I miss Maurice. That dude was kooky

When I first joined I actually enjoyed helping people with their computer problems, then there was the "Brookfield" issue (personally I think he was a vindictive nasty piece of work with an inflated opinion of his own importance who was allowed to reside here for far too long) and after that the place seemed to just "drift apart", while I do not wish to put many of the newer members/posters down imo 90% of their questions could probably be answered by using the search function.

Nowadays I drop by to check the place out every now and then enroute to other forums where my interests are better served. Every Forum has a dynamic demographic and it appears that this one has diverged enough to reduce my interest/input.

People change, life goes on.

:D

Members I remember but no longer post:

Lord Kalthorn
ISOwner
joxley1990
mammikoura
Raffaz
jac006
ownage
Nik00117
Natalya
geek_gal

Members who rarely post anymore:

~mr_mixx~
lhuser
Slayer
LambOfGod

I think they all added to the "old" CF in positive ways.

what I miss is the times when the forum was so young people didn't make these posts about what they miss when really what they are missing is only what was new anyway...

Back
Top Bottom