TravelScout is a GO

Prodigy, there is only one size LS8, the 6.2 liter. The 5.7 liter is referred to as a LS1.

There was one other LS8. It was a 2.5 liter I4 built in 1979. Also referred to as the Iron Duke.

Prodigy, there is only one size LS8, the 6.2 liter. The 5.7 liter is referred to as a LS1.

There was one other LS8. It was a 2.5 liter I4 built in 1979. Also referred to as the Iron Duke.

My bad it was the LS1 i was talking about. the 4th gen camaros had the LS1 and i always called it an ls8 xD

And the 2009 camaros arent true camaros. 3rd and 4gen are the true camaros. iRoc-z FTW

hmm koby, i like. Glad you finally got that finished up :) get that thing a new front bumper...new paint..XD

hmm koby, i like. Glad you finally got that finished up :) get that thing a new front bumper...new paint..XD

What I really need is a rear bumper. I gotta make one myself. We'll see what I can come up with. But yeah I am stoked for paint, and then fixing all the minor stuff to make it look good and everything.

God I am excited to take it to the boggs this summer

What I really need is a rear bumper. I gotta make one myself. We'll see what I can come up with. But yeah I am stoked for paint, and then fixing all the minor stuff to make it look good and everything.

God I am excited to take it to the boggs this summer

very nice..what color you going to paint?

Flat black, with neon or lime green accessories.

Read the original post lol.

But yeah, we decided to name it "The bitch" so that will be in big bold letters on each side. And eventually my license plate.

Back
Top Bottom