Is there a full moon or something coming?

dude_56013

Fully Optimized
My lord. There is so much drama around the forums lately, the only thing I can think to explain it is a full moon :D I'm just trying to stay out of this crap...my goodness. I don't think I've seen so many widespread arguements for quite some time 'round here!

Seriously though.

[/rant]

And I'm not calling anyone out, I just think that overall, everyone has seemed a bit touchy lately...maybe myself included...

its the wrath of trolls that are taking over the forums haha...

yeah, i've noticed this myself too. I made a simple joke in another thread, and within minutes i was accused of trolling :confused:

I guess we much have a lot of little kids on the forums lately...

its the wrath of trolls that are taking over the forums haha...

yeah, i've noticed this myself too. I made a simple joke in another thread, and within minutes i was accused of trolling :confused:

I guess we much have a lot of little kids on the forums lately...

I agree with this statement. I am not making generalizations, but some of the newer members act in a very vindictive and belligerent fashion.

I agree with this statement. I am not making generalizations, but some of the newer members act in a very vindictive and belligerent fashion.

I know the "newer members" are starting to make me mad and i am afraid that i am going to get my self banned:(

Back
Top Bottom