New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysis may have some insane graphics but have you ever seen Fallout 3 on the 360. Unreal. Its just my opinion. But everyone has to admit that the xbox 360 destroys the PC in fps and playability.

really?
I have seen Fallout 3 on the 360 and on the PC near maxed out, and PC looked better IMO, for instance, there isnt and jaggedness, and the view distance is further, so you can see farther.
Most people prefer FPS on the 360 because its point and click, and they just feel weird the other way around. But then theres vice versa. The PC dont need to pay to play online, and get maps for free, and the online is better since theres actually individual servers.

If you were on a gaming forum, people will just say that you are an 360 fanboy and pulling things out of your ass thats not true trying to prove the 360 is better.
Everybody has an opinion, but theres a line between opinions, and being an fanboy.
Get a good gaming computer, one thats able to max games out, and a nice monitor while you are at it. Get the PC version of the 360 game you are trying to compare, max the game out, and see for yourself.

Here, look at the trees, bushes, and every little thing between the PC and 360. The trees, bushes, and every little thing on the PC looks way more realistic.

I have a friend who has Fallout 3 on the PC and he maxed it out. I felt that the 360 had less jaggedness, ran better, and had better lighting. The PC version did have a further view distance though.

Crysis may have some insane graphics but have you ever seen Fallout 3 on the 360. Unreal. Its just my opinion. But everyone has to admit that the xbox 360 destroys the PC in fps and playability.

fps as in frames per second or first person shooters? first person shooters have always been better on the pc compared to consoles, graphically (i.e. Crysis, CoD4, Half-Life 2 when it first came out, etc.) and control-wise. The mouse and keyboard combo is so much better than a controller because it increases precision. As for frames per second the pc beats consoles yet again. I can get up to 200 fps playing Counter-Strike: Source with the highest graphics settings and full resolution with the set up I have in my sig. Keep in mind my gpu is two generations old now. I never go below 150fps playing CSS. Until you can have a mouse and keyboard on a console the FPSers will reign supreme on the PC! Plus, the ability to upgrade a PC is way better then any console. Why? Well that's easy, you can't upgrade consoles (not talking about the hdd)! At least not yet anyway.

You do know that your bashing computers in a computer forum right? And were like mafia around here

The 360 has better graphics than the PC by a longshot!!
But everyone has to admit that the xbox 360 destroys the PC in fps and playability.

This kid is hilarious!

z7shysterical.gif

Uh oh AR, be careful. Your post may be considered a flame ;)

But agreed. PC>Consoles. Pff. No comparison.

I meant fps as in frames per second. The 360 and the PS3 for that matter can run any game on what would be considered max settings with extremely high fps that never dip below even 200 probably. Think about it. The 360 20 gb hard drive edition starts at about 240 dollars! The performance you get with it is amazing!! To get a PC that can match you would need to spend up to 2500 dollars! PC's may be upgradeable but for a dedicated gaming machine that is cheap the 360 is the answer!

learn your facts

55f0561494d584ffc738e70a0738603ed145d465.jpg

PC

fallout-3-2.jpg

Xbox 360

and you can build a 500 dollar computer that is better than the PS3 or the Xbox 360 combined. Stop posting false facts

OMG LEARN YOUR FACTS

55f0561494d584ffc738e70a0738603ed145d465.jpg

PC

fallout-3-2.jpg

Xbox 360

and you can build a 500 dollar computer that is better than the PS3 or the Xbox 360 combined. Stop posting your opinions!

Whoa jeez! Why can't I post opinions. And seriously the 360 version looks a lot better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom