what is over clocking and how do i do it???

because newbie's don't know what they are talking about most of the times and they must try to convinve themselves that their always right

and Jake Harris:

The whole damn day all i have been hearing is you trying to prove yourself right and the lamn ass comments. Don't mess in a mod. IMO i think you should have a day or 2 ban so you can come back with some knowledge

Holsky. You very much dont know what your talking about right now and your a senior member... I guess that makes you a newbie.

Holsky. You very much dont know what your talking about right now and your a senior member... I guess that makes you a newbie.

Maybe you should look at dictionary.com you cant even spell holy. And yes i know what ocing means. I got my e6600 up to about 3.2GHZ im not an idiot like yourself. Now if you don't mind im leaving. Nice meeting you Smart Ass:rolleyes:

because newbie's don't know what they are talking about most of the times and they must try to convinve themselves that their always right

and Jake Harris:

The whole damn day all i have been hearing is you trying to prove yourself right and the lamn ass comments. Don't mess in a mod. IMO i think you should have a day or 2 ban so you can come back with some knowledge

I have no problem with any noob that comes here and doesn't know what he's talking about as long as he's respectful, imo that's what we're here for, to help people learn about things they don't know about, not put them down or try to embarrass them because of that fact...

it's also hilarious that you mention the dictionary to him in your next post when your posts themselves are filled with grammatical errors, you may want to open that dictionary yourself sometime, I won't even mention the name calling, it speaks for itself...

Lol Esa xD I just prove my point that this forum is filled with many immature people who need to grow up. I admit I've been doing some thing's wrong today but some people really need to grow up and act like they adult they actually are. And Holysky, You should have a permanent ban for your immaturity and foul language.

alright no more fighting or im calling david and banning every one =P
lets start fresh
hey im esa193 i like computers and video games
how are you guys tonight?

whats up with you people???
i made this thread to discuss overclocking
i dont think that i have even heard the word in the last 14 posts.......
this thread was made for me and anyone else to learn from.
if you want to argue about english/grammer you should find another forum
or if you are here to fight moderator vs member you should start a new thread or send a private message rather than completely change the subject of this particular thread.

Back
Top Bottom