multi shooter games??

My life is just fine, thank you very much! I can care less what you feel. If you are so feeling then its you who need to take the tampon out and not me.

By the way rifle, you still haven't answer what you mean by "it doesn't concern you". You now have won an outstanding award for question evasion skills. gratz! Bro.

Yes small mind, what I didn't spell it right for you? If you are so concerned with spelling on a "computer forum" then go be an English teacher and get off the forums!

Im done with both of you. Have fun trolling it out.

Cheers.

stfu. trolling makes a forum deeper and more dynamic. a forum were its basically just Q and A, is barely even a good forum.

and arent you a troll for feeding the "trolls"? plz stfu.

stfu. trolling makes a forum deeper and more dynamic. a forum were its basically just Q and A, is barely even a good forum.

and arent you a troll for feeding the "trolls"? plz stfu.

Please don't tell me what to do. If I want to express how I feel about something I will go ahead and do it, and certainly you telling me to "stfu" will not prevent me from doing it. Trolling defiantly doesn't make a forums more "deeper" lolz. At least I now know on what type of forums you hang out. Its cool bro if that is your idea of "deeper and more dynamic" then who am I to tell you otherwise.

PS: If im a troll for feeding them, then who are you for feeding me?

i will do whatever i want, and if trolling....then so be it.

I don't like having little kids on the forum tho...so how about you stop telling me or zero what we need to do etc.

Please don't tell me what to do. If I want to express how I feel about something I will go ahead and do it, and certainly you telling me to "stfu" will not prevent me from doing it. Trolling defiantly doesn't make a forums more "deeper" lolz. At least I now know on what type of forums you hang out. Its cool bro if that is your idea of "deeper and more dynamic" then who am I to tell you otherwise.

PS: If im a troll for feeding them, then who are you for feeding me?

I KNOW im a troll!!!!

but you are accusing others of trolling while you are being a troll yourself.

I KNOW im a troll!!!!

but you are accusing others of trolling while you are being a troll yourself.

I'm sorry to tell you this man, but you not just a troll you are a retarded troll lol. How am I trolling when I replied to the op in my very 1st post giving suggestion of game & not accusing him of hacking or posting some other random stuff that had nothing to do with the subject? Yes we hijacked the thread and I apologized to him about it, hopefully he can find in his heart to forgive me. :) You however had nothing to do with this but yet you still decided to put some "oil in the fire".

I'm sorry to tell you this man, but you not just a troll you are a retarded troll lol. How am I trolling when I replied to the op in my very 1st post giving suggestion of game & not accusing him of hacking or posting some other random stuff that had nothing to do with the subject? Yes we hijacked the thread and I apologized to him about it, hopefully he can find in his heart to forgive me. :) You however had nothing to do with this but yet you still decided to put some "oil in the fire".

cuz you just HAD to call other ppl trolls. so i, a troll myself, came to their defense. duh?

i looked it up on google to see what it means... And basically every other post im a troll

Sweet

Back
Top Bottom