New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 360 has better graphics than the PC by a longshot!! Have you seen Mass Effect on the PC? Its darker, less textured, and runs worse. While the 360 version had its problems but it looked and played really well for the most part!

Dude you need to get a 360! They are so awesome and really cheap. Alot of amazing games on it.

not really, its kind of pointless getting an 360 if you are a PC gamer.
Like me for instance, I play games on my PC, and have a 360, and I only have about 3 games on the 360, which are ones that doesnt come out to PC.

Picture055.jpg

You sir, have a wombat as your background.

Yeah that is my old background. My background is now a B-58 Hustler! I love wombats so much.

The 360 has better graphics than the PC by a longshot!! Have you seen Mass Effect on the PC? Its darker, less textured, and runs worse. While the 360 version had its problems but it looked and played really well for the most part!

No, its not. I have friends that always says the 360 is great and the graphics are amazing, but when they come over and saw me play the same exact game on my PC, they say things like... "that looks better than the 360" or "wow, look at the graphics".

PC wins in graphics because they could have the latest updated hardware, and have AA which smooths out the jaggedness.

Mass Effect looked better on the PC IMO. If your computer can run the game, it will most likely look better than the consoles, unless its a straight port and they didnt optimize it to PC. Did you just see screenshots? or did you actually seen the game in life? (console, and an PC system thats able to Max out the game and never went below 30FPS)

Compare Mass effect whne everything is maxed on the pc.

do we need to mind you that Crysis (the best graphical game out IMO) looks almost lifelike. Check this pic out.

crysis5ed6.jpg

The PC will always have the best graphics.

Mass_Effect_PC_versus_Xbox_360_1.jpg

seems like 360 is alot darker.... And has worse graphics

Your right jarl computers suck. i wish i had a 360, darn. And i only said that about your computer because i wish i had it.

Crysis may have some insane graphics but have you ever seen Fallout 3 on the 360. Unreal. Its just my opinion. But everyone has to admit that the xbox 360 destroys the PC in fps and playability.

Prodigy-Edit your post or I will. Flaming is against the rules. This is warning #1.

Crysis may have some insane graphics but have you ever seen Fallout 3 on the 360. Unreal. Its just my opinion. But everyone has to admit that the xbox 360 destroys the PC in fps and playability.

i 'll admit the graphics on the 360 are sick.. however looking at a competitive stand point doesn't the pc get more support than the consoles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom