multi shooter games??

cheateru.jpg

lmao....GG's

Even if so Chris, that is still an ussumption & somehow I dont think these odds are corrent. We are not a "hacking police" here, if someone asks about the game that doesnt involve punkbuster who are we to say that he is a hacker? That is my point here & having some trolls post stuff like "lol"

I didn't assume. I made up statistics :)

I'm a troll for saying lol?

yes.
appearntly...so i wonder what i am :p??

You are a troll for not brining anything relevant to the thread, making a retarded post like "lol" and then saying "it doesn't concern you" (which you still haven't answer my question, how in the world does that make any sense?) I know it's hard to process this all thru that small little trolling skull of yours, but im sure if you get together with your trolling buddy over there you guys can ménage.

GL HF MM2

myles363, Im sorry for jacking your thread like this. jo5h gave you a couple choices I think, let us know what you decided to go with.

Cheers

wow you guys blew this thread out of proportion..

myles did u find a game to play?

tough luck...I think Unreal Tournament 3 doesn't use Pink Buster...other than that. I can't think of ANY other games...

You are a troll for not brining anything relevant to the thread, making a retarded post like "lol" and then saying "it doesn't concern you" (which you still haven't answer my question, how in the world does that make any sense?) I know it's hard to process this all thru that small little trolling skull of yours, but im sure if you get together with your trolling buddy over there you guys can ménage.

GL HF MM2

myles363, Im sorry for jacking your thread like this. jo5h gave you a couple choices I think, let us know what you decided to go with.

Cheers

You must have a shitty life. I feel bad for you. Taking your anger out on a forum. Take the tampon out and step away from the computer. It will do you some good. Reply all you want, I'm not gonna waste anymore time replying back to you.

You must have a shitty life. I feel bad for you. Taking your anger out on a forum. Take the tampon out and step away from the computer. It will do you some good. Reply all you want, I'm not gonna waste anymore time replying back to you.

My life is just fine, thank you very much! I can care less what you feel. If you are so feeling then its you who need to take the tampon out and not me.

By the way rifle, you still haven't answer what you mean by "it doesn't concern you". You now have won an outstanding award for question evasion skills. gratz! Bro.

small mind eh....

Can you spell?

Yes small mind, what I didn't spell it right for you? If you are so concerned with spelling on a "computer forum" then go be an English teacher and get off the forums!

Im done with both of you. Have fun trolling it out.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom