multi shooter games??

myles363

In Runtime
anyone know and good shooter games like cod, css, but that do not use punkbuster?? has to be multiplayer and online game. thanks

why? so you can cheat LOL

Stop acting like children, if you don't know the answer don't post! Maybe he has problems getting punkbuster to work, did you ever think of that? Almost all multiplayer games will have some kind of "hacking" protecting so if its not punkbuster it will be something else.

To the OP,

The only game that I can think of from the top of my head is Tribes, it's an old game but lots of people still play it. Also css doesnt use punkbuster.

lol. Don't get all worked up over a joke that doesn't even concern you. Back on topic. Try out quake 3 demo. Has multiplayer and doesn't use punkbuster.

lol. Don't get all worked up over a joke that doesn't even concern you.

Please please please explain to me what you mean by "that doesn't even concern you" how did you determined here what my concern is? You are a little troll that needs to know his place, go back in your little trolling corner and be quite!

or wait you are to busy posting you very concerned posts "LOL =p"

cheateru.jpg

Even if so Chris, that is still an ussumption & somehow I dont think these odds are corrent. We are not a "hacking police" here, if someone asks about the game that doesnt involve punkbuster who are we to say that he is a hacker? That is my point here & having some trolls post stuff like "lol"

Can hardly move for all the tampons scattered around this thread, some one had a rough day?

Back
Top Bottom