Rough Breakup

Or you could help me understand why i just bought this board from newegg. i hate impulse buys xD

i hate my 770V board so i got this. $140 is the most i've ever spent on a motherboard. Did i make a mistake in getting this or is this a badass board?

Maybe you should get on msn with Nate :D

No thanks, you guys only have to put up with a few more days (maybe at worst) of this LOL

....not years. And im not going to threaten to off myself

AIM with Thelis> MSN with Nate as Arrizx can attest.

Absolutely good sir.

Or you could help me understand why i just bought this board from newegg. i hate impulse buys xD

i hate my 770V board so i got this. $140 is the most i've ever spent on a motherboard. Did i make a mistake in getting this or is this a badass board?

Help you understand, I can not.

However I can provide this story. Straight from AIM with Thelis

[19:50] Arrizx: Basically she is into drama and play. Well she did a play where she had to kiss this guy that I hated. We had some hard fights about that but it is a play afterall so I delt and moved on. BEfore that everything was PERFECT. After that, nothing was ever the same. We never had as much fun together, little things got annoyed. We just grew apart. Then, she started being good friends with this guy. Then best friends. Okay whatever, just friends. But then it was to the point they were texting, they had 4th period together, and they hug out and sat together on this tiny bench made for one person (they squeezed together). Then my friends spotted her with her legs over him a few times. And as one friend said, "siting so close you couldnt fit a cunt hair between em". She admits the leg thing only happened once. Though. But aside from not giving a shit about me or what I think (oh yeah they were also always together between one class when I am way down in the shop and not around. Different friend said she would see them hugin and stuff. But anyways aside from that, we would try to make plans (final 2 events that led to me finally saying something) we were going to go to the next big town over.

[19:52] Arrizx: It takes like 45 min to get to, and we were going to leave early and come back late. She decides to (as in her words) add plans before hand and push me back. We were going to shop and stuff. But she went to play tennis with that guy I fucking hate. So I went wheelin with my buddy. We never went to the town. So then we were talking that night, and then next day we were going to go to that big town. All day, same plan. But she decides after we get back she is going to invite her friend over. So I invite my friends over, and we have a just fucking shtity night. It was awful, with her friend I was jutst ignored and shot down.

[19:53] Thelis321: wait was this her guy friend?

[19:54] Arrizx: So that night I told her I cant do this anymore. I told her I was thinking about a break up, and then she was so sad I suggested a break for the following weekend. So we take a break, which fucking sucked she just refused to talk to me period wtf cunt. But anyways we talked on the phone sunday, and she said she then wanted a break up. I saw her later that day and we broke it off totally.

[19:54] Arrizx: No, different friend but a shitty thing to do none the less.

Any questions let me know.

I've spent the last few days spending the nights at the my friend's houses. I can't go home and be alone. Sure, I still feel like shit. But I realized I have friends who care more about me than she ever could. She called me this morning and told me she still liked me and always will. She just wanted to get this thing over with, so she could commit to me. I don't know if she's lying or what. But, I really miss her and I don't know if I should believe her. Just remember, you have friends and family that will always be there for you.

My girlfriend gave me this I Love You thing so that I always would remember that she loves me.

Hmm.

My girlfriend gave me this I Love You thing so that I always would remember that she loves me.

Hmm.

wtf burn it! She's f***in with your head now man. Don't play into that shit.

I think before I read your story about the break up I would be more sympathetic towards her but now I see there's no point.

wtf burn it! She's f***in with your head now man. Don't play into that shit.

I think before I read your story about the break up I would be more sympathetic towards her but now I see there's no point.

Lol really? Hmm.

What makes you so unsympathetic now?

Take it, tape it to a brick and throw it through her living room window.

Nah, I still like her parents. Maybe ill throw it thru her cars window.

Back
Top Bottom