Battlefield 2

sammytheman

In Runtime
Guys I haven't played Battlefield 2 for months and now when I try to log in to my account to play online, it does not work. I have tried both the email address or by nickname. A friend of mine told me that if you don't play online for more than 6 months then you would have to start from the beginning. Is that true? Thanks.

I don't think that's true. I've left my account alone for a long time and I started playing a few days ago. Try contacting EA and seeing what's up. BF2 takes time to get high ranks, I would be pissed if my stuff was gone.

That is not true, i have stopped playing for about a year.. forgot my login /pw contacted ea and everything was/is good. I stopped playing because the registration in bf2 is terrible. cod series ftw

What doesn't work? It tells you that your log-in information is incorrect or what? If not, see if there's updates you need to install. I remember when I played, the game always had to be up to date before online play would work.

I have updated the game, and not played for months and I have the same issue, even though my username and password is correct.

Back
Top Bottom