Obama Funding Stem Cell research!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I am pretty excited. Bought time it got federal funding... I saw the article in the paper yesterday and have told all my friends, lol.

btw, I'm diabetic, that's why I am so excited.

Yeah everything I have read and saw on this subject has been all good things I don't understand why the heck it took so long to finally get federal funding....

stem cell is where they take dead fetus and inject it in you right?

I think this is a great step forward in the medical field.

I have heard many great things about stem cells. I hope that with this funding they can take a step to finding cures for diseases we never thought were curable.

I support Obama's decision a great deal

Oh, and to Teny, as far as I know, stem cells are cells that haven't been "programmed" yet, meaning they haven't become a body part or organ said fetus might need. Yep, the come from fetuses.. This doesn't bother me because they were aborted in the first place usually so they could be used for better stuff.

I am pretty excited. Bought time it got federal funding... I saw the article in the paper yesterday and have told all my friends, lol.

btw, I'm diabetic, that's why I am so excited.

its because religion and state were mixed
now we have a president who thinks for the good of every one and can extinguish what is wrong morally with out the context of religion interfering

Back
Top Bottom