Rough Breakup

I'm gonna give you some advice. You wont worry about this for 25 years.

Anyways, I think I am okay now. Today we got into a big fight, and now I dont feel so bad. I know i'm not missing out on to much.

That's what I like to hear. Go get some bro!!!

Oh hell yes. I'm after it man.

unless you're Nate...

oooooooohhh I went there!

high five!

LOL! I cant believe you went there. I wouldnt have even went there. HA!

Today was a great night. Talked to this chick for about 2 hours tonight on the phone. She is driving over here this weekend, and I'm gonna see her. We'll see what happens. But its a good sign when I get pictures lookin like this

Does my thread deliver yet?

+1

Its not good when a girl shows bush on the internetz. shes probably loose as goose dude.

Heres the girl you need. Innocent, but epic
Epic_bj.jpg

No that girl took that picture especially for me a few hours ago. I'm on the phone with her again now, and its 12:30 at night. Woot.

Doubt my reply would help, but if I'm going through tough times I just go for a drive. Helps clear my mind and I get so into it that it helps me forget about things that need to be forgotten.

Yup, mine broke up with me for another guy. She actually hooked up with him the night I left Salisbury to go back home. I spent about 8 hours sorting all of this out between her and her friends. What a lovely night. At least it's finally over.

distract yourself from the problem. sitting around thinking about it will never help. stop posting about it here and go out and do something fun :)
edit: your chatting up other girls. there we go, nice work :D

Back
Top Bottom