Raidmax Aztec? Anyone have one or used one?

i want a laptop

In Runtime
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156188

Is it a decent case? Does anyone have one? I am really concerned about the noise level of the fans. If anyone has them could you tell me the product numbers on the stickers on the fans so I can look them up and see how loud they are? The only thing I am not too thrilled about is that bar the holds the PCI slot fan in place. It just looks bad, I might take it out so the case window looks better. Your thoughts on this case?

Icky. I have the smilodon which seems to be the exact same shell, but the front on this thing is just ugly. I can tell, you from having the smilodon version, that it has great airflow and the side bar that holds the GPU in is removable--I have mine out.

I am hating Raidmax brands....... The metal around all of the motherboard trays are so damn flimsy. Mine just bent out of its grooves.

Do you guys really think it is that ugly? I think it looks sweet...I guess I can't argue, I mean beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Yeah I gotta go with the crowd here that has gotta be one of the ugliest cases I have ever seen in my life....

Go with the smilodon if you are gettin a raidmax but be sure to buy a PSU cuz from what I hear the PSU's are junk... I actually never even fired the one I got up its sittin in the crawl space in the box the case came in I ordered a PSU with the rest even tho the case came with one I didn't want to take the chance...:D:D

I don't like it. I like my styling to be clean and simple, and this is pretty opposite.

That, and the Raidmax case I had a long time ago was built like trash. They may be better now, but the one I had sucked.

Back
Top Bottom