Darkfall Online

Spec

Fully Optimized
Well my friend just purchased this game last week..(its not out in the US yet) but he bought it online and hes been letting me use his account...it is freaking AWESOME! it is completely different than ANy other mmo ive ever played...its like the original morriwind style fighting..but so much bettter..thats graphics..are just so delicious..and the style..
wat do you guys think?

looks alright IMO.
I dont like P2P games. The only MMOs I play are either free (without donation items), or have a one time fee like Guild Wars. Or games like CoD4 since that kind of falls into that category if you play online.

I played Lord of the rings online for about 3 months.. awesome game except for the monthly subscription fee. There are actually quite a few "decent" free mmorp's games out there.

too bad I forgot my Guild Wars account, and my email account to recover it. I had 3 games for it. I stopped buying before the Eye of the North.

I hvae the original lol. I havent played in like 3 weeks because my pc is brok e and no body knows what is arong with it =/

Back
Top Bottom