Vonage Vs Magic Jack?

ttomm461

Baseband Member
Hi
I have vonage but some problems are getting old like me talking and sooner or later the party I'm talking to can't hear me and i have to keep trying to even get the phone to re dial the number..Heck they dropped my monthly fee from 24.95 to 14.95 but i still don't think its worth the aggravation when this happens which is fairly often...........I had magic jack trial when it first came out but I've heard its much better now......Does it hog a lot of computer resources?
:eek:

I would suggest neither. If your able to, Go To Bell, Rogers or Telus. Bell has horrible customer service and Telus is fairly good but overall, Roger's is supreme in Internet, Home Phone. But Telus is supreme in the Wireless Section as they have the most cell phone tower's which mean stronger signal's and in more places.

Magic Jack seems a little iffy. I think I saw a commercial on it, you plug it in and it like auto installs or something, I don't know I wouldn't trust it. And you have to have your PC on all the time (which isn't that big of a deal but still) and you have to have your phone near the PC. So if you only have 1 phone that's cool but if you have like a house with a couple of phones... I don't know.

Ive read and seen some video reviews stating that the Magic Jack is crap. Don't know much about Vonage though.

Back
Top Bottom