Best Motherboard On Market?

Jake Harris

In Runtime
Hello Guys,

Here's a Topic xD For all those people who are looking for somewhere to put this, Reply to this topic with which motherboard you think is the best motherboard out right now, And why :) Trying to get the best setup possible for my new gaming rig and trying to get everyone's opionon on the best stuff :)

I'm going to try as hard as I can to never, ever pay $500 bucks for a motherboard (although, I spose that is b/c it's in CAD)...but still. Haha. I'm usually the kind of person that's waits for technology to come to me, not the other way around. :D

Lol xD Well... As you probably assumed, I'm a computer enthusiast and a hard core gamer. So I love to get the best speed I can :) I havnt bought anything yet. Just getting review's on everything first, etc. I suppose I could wait till the start of April mid of april to buy everything..... Maybe the price's will drop as I must say, 500$ for that motherboard is alot, But it's spec's are amazing and it's future proof xD

Tell me you overclock? :(

You could get some serious speed from a OC'ed system with all the money you seem willing to spend. :cool:

I'm willing to spend up to 3 Grand on this computer. As long as it'll last me over 3 years and is future proof so i can upgrade in the future xD I dont know how to overclock! I've tried it before but I ended up frying my Quad Core :( But I need you to add me on msn so we can talk! I need you to help me make a setup for my gaming computer xD

Back
Top Bottom