All in one printers

PokerDegenerate

Daemon Poster
My Printer (which is old as dirt) has finally crapped the bed. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a QUALITY cheap all in one printer. If you have one that you are really happy with and has 64 bit drivers I would like to hear about the print quality you get from it.

thanks in advance..:D:D:D

I'm not sure what exactly is good, but I can tell you what not to buy. I have an Epson CX4600 all in one and it sucks.....literally, it sucks ink, uses it up so fast and the cartriges are so expensive too. I would stay away from Epson...in my opinion.

If you're not printing photos though, any cheap printer will work.

I have a HP Laser Jet 1020...it supports 64 bit versions of Vista, but it only prints in black and white...but it's a Laser Jet so it print's fast!

I really like my HP and my parent's HP and my grandparents HP...obviously, since I was the one to purchase all three of them. Ink is cheap, quality is great. I believe I have the F4140, my G-parents have the F4100, and my parents have the F4200. They are all superb and beat the you know what out of the two lexmarks we use to have...I'll never buy a lexmark again.

I've got a HP F380, it's affordable and all in one. PLus their is a huge range of aftermarket cartridges which provide affordable high quality prints.

Cool thanks for all the input guys I will look into some of those...:D:D:D

@ dude the one I got now is an HP pcs 2210 now and it has been good over the years I think Ive had it for like 5 or 6 years and only changed the cartridges 2 times at most... So that is always a plus...:D:D

Cool thanks for all the input guys I will look into some of those...:D:D:D

@ dude the one I got now is an HP pcs 2210 now and it has been good over the years I think Ive had it for like 5 or 6 years and only changed the cartridges 2 times at most... So that is always a plus...:D:D

Yup. I HIGHLY recommend HP to anyone and everyone as long as it fits there needs.

I'm using a Lexmark X2500 that I picked up at Wal-Mart for less than the cost of a new color ink cartridge. It's been working great so far.

Both of the Lexmarks I've had before worked amazing for about 6 months...then I had to feed the paper into them manually. Ugh. I guess you get what you pay for....I do hope it keeps working for you AR.

Back
Top Bottom