Rough Breakup

Half Evil

Golden Master
I'm going thru an extremely hard one after a year and some odd months.

What do you guys here do to get over things like this? I'm only looking for replies from the mature members here.

Just try not to think about it, and imagine that life was just as it was BEFORE you met her (or him?). Hang around with your friends, and play some sports or somthing. Just try to enjoy life!

I'm sorry to hear that, by the way.

Yeah I would try to find something new that takes up a lot of your free time. You could try to work a lot more on some of those car projects you have or maybe try learning how to do something new whether it be a programming language or welding or a sport. Anything you can do to pass time constructively will help ya get over it quicker and better because time heals all wounds... Before you know it you will have met someone else and forgotten all about her...:D:D

I'm going thru an extremely hard one after a year and some odd months.

What do you guys here do to get over things like this? I'm only looking for replies from the mature members here.
Man, rough breakups are tough, especially if you really cared about her. Who broke it off, you or her?

Just try to keep yourself busy man, keep your mind off it. Like Poker said, keep busy with your scout project and whatever else you have. Rely on your good friends for moral support and things like that, if they are good friends they'll keep you in good spirits.

It may take a while but you'll get over it, just hang in there. Just don't get too down about it and do something stupid.

Ideally you find other girls...it's harder if she ended it and you still like her though.

Basically what everyone else said, you'll feel better in time, just go back to your hobbies and such.

As you know, I went through a very similar situation earlier. The best advice I can give you my man is to simply forget about her. If you don't, then you will always be haunted by memories of what was. I don't recommend staying friends with her, as that simply does not work.

Delete her from your life and move on. You will do fine, college is coming up and those are the best years of your life.

plenty of fish in the sea man. You can do better than her anyways.

Back
Top Bottom