Play WoW? Come in.

My younger cousin is sleeping over tonight and has brought over his computer. He and his other friend have started playing "Wrath of the Leech King" and I told them how I've periodically seen WoW players on my forums.

So now, they want to get the opinion of some people who play WoW here.

They've started playing with "Death Knights" (which seems pretty interesting) but they don't want to be like everyone else who is playing as a Death Knight. (I'm quoting this atm...hehe).

So, they're going to have some Power levels work on their characters and get them to a Level 70 stance. My cousin and his friend want to pick TWO characters, but don't know what to pick.

My cousin wants a warlock, but his friend doesn't know what to get. He wants to know what would work well as a combination with a warlock (since these two literally play with each other ALL THE TIME.)

So basically, "Warlock + WHAT OTHER CHARACTER" would be beneficial to them?

I hope I understood everything correctly and typed it right. If you WoWers have any questions or comments, post them up. My cousin is 5 feet away from me with headphones, a glass of milk, and a whole lotta "REVIVE ME, REVIVE ME!" type of stuff. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Chris

Just because everyone is a death knight doesn't mean they can't be one. Who cares, as long as you like the play.

Tell them not to waste their money on power levelers. Power leveling is basically hiring someone (paying them real money) to get their characters to a higher level. One of my old friends did it and got caught + banned for 72 hours.

I suggest they do it themselves.

Warlock is probably the best class for DPS (damage per second). I know because I have a Death Knight and a Warlock. And it all depends on their play style, defensive, offensive etc. But usually, a healing class will go with a warlock, like a Priest.

Well, guess what? I've come back for more advice, but this time it's regarding a ban.

My younger cousin's account got banned today after a week-long fiasco with Blizzard. First, he got a 72-hour ban for "Economic Exploitation," which neither of us knew the definition of. I found out it meant using illegal programs to help level you, OR throwing off the balance of money in the game. (???)

His account was cleared after three days, but we couldn't log on anymore. Not even with his new, reset password. I emailed Blizzard about the situation and wanted more info on WHY he got banned. Their reason? Totally unrelated, saying that the account was played on by someone else. That's not even true, and isn't the initial reason they used to ban him!

Fast forward to last night. My cousin was sleeping over for the night and tried logging into his account when we noticed that his main character was GONE. That's right...GONE. Not there anymore. We freaked out, he changed his password, and I emailed Blizzard AGAIN regarding the situation and a possible situation where his account was being hacked.

Want to guess what happened just a few hours ago? We logged back in and found almost every SINGLE ONE of his characters off the account. His old characters, his mid-level ones, and even the new PRIEST he started (the one I initially told you all about) are all gone.

So, while I'm trying to figure this out, he gets kicked off the server. At this point I immediately knew that someone was messing around with his account. But guess what a login showed us?

"This account has been banned and can no longer be used..."

Can you say "WTF"?

Your cousin must've payed someone to level their account (power leveling)

That is probably why, or the account was played on a different IP adress and they thought it was someone else.

Best you can do is ring up blizzard.

I just started playing WoW again, Level 61 BE Death Knight, blood spec :D

Your cousin must've payed someone to level their account (power leveling)

That is probably why, or the account was played on a different IP adress and they thought it was someone else.

Best you can do is ring up blizzard.

I just started playing WoW again, Level 61 BE Death Knight, blood spec :D

See, that would be the sensible explanation, especially since that was their original intention.

Problem is, they never went through with the Power Leveling. My uncle wasn't too keen on popping is credit card # into a Chinese website that could barely type out "We Guarantee You Are Moneyz!"

Back
Top Bottom